Types of Membership
The South Wales Cyber Security Cluster is free to join and the Cluster meetings are free to attend.
However, recognising that the Cluster is run for the benefit of small companies specialising in cyber security in the South Wales Region, the focus is less about formal membership and more about involvement, for example:-
- Core Members - individuals or companies with less than 250 employees, actively involved in cyber security and located in South Wales are better able to contribute by attending meetings and networking. They will also benefit most from the information and opportunities shared that are specific to the Region.
- Satellite Members - individuals or companies with less than 250 employees, actively involved in cyber security but not based in South Wales are less able to attend meetings but will be welcome if willing to travel. They will benefit more from information and opportunities shared, through the Cluster, by the UK Cyber Security Forum.
- Big Company Members - organisations with more than 250 staff, actively working in cyber security will be able to contribute through developing opportunities and partnerships with the small, specialist companies in the Cluster. They will gain from the value being added to their supply chain.
- Associate Members - individuals or companies of any size not actively working in cyber security will be able to contribute by providing supporting services such as PR, Recruitment, Legal, Accounting, Investment, Consultancy etc.
- Institutions - organisations that are concerned with and make a significant contribution to cyber security such as National or Local Government, Law Enforcement, Public Services, Education, Trade Bodies, Charities etc.
Membership itself simply means being added to the Cluster's distribution lists for details of meetings and the dissemination of information and opportunities from the UK Cyber Security Forum, Welsh Government and other Cluster members.
Membership of the South Wales Cyber Security Cluster is made up of the following...
- 236 People (135 working in cyber security companies)
- 180 Organisations (110 cyber security companies, 100 of which are cyber SMEs)
- 67 Core Member Companies
- 29 Satellite Companies
- 8 Independent Consultants
- 10 Big Companies
- 45 Associate Companies
- 24 Supporting Institutions
...and membership continues to grow each and every month.
For more information about membership please Contact Us.